thoughts... from an unpretentious mind

Friday, September 17, 2004

TGIF!

Thank God its Friday, I say! Work is boring these days. There are some things to do but I cannot stop thinking about my wedding and how I would just love to get on that plane, put my wedding gown on and be married. I hate this waiting game! I know I know. 4 more weeks and am home. 4 more weeks? Sounds like 4 more centuries to me!
Got a new dress, so GORGEOUS! I feel like a Greek Goddess, Athena or something. We found it in Bluewater with Jackie and Katie. I love these girls, they helped me a lot find my wedding stuffs like my gold shoes and my accessories. Then we chat and ate at Pizza hut! Opps, hope the husband to be does not read this.
Speaking of pizza, am so bad these days. Am supposed to lose weight, but I just can't stop putting dangerous foods on my big mouth. My tummy is flat though, its just my lower tummy bulging like there is a hill inside it.
Grrrr!
Am not vain, (well I am a bit) but who does not want to look perfect on their wedding day? I certainly want to! Don't know about you. I really do hate myself, not only because I feel fat but because I cannot descipline myself not to eat rubbish. R U B B I S H! Even looking gorgeous on the wedding day is not stopping me.
Off to London tomorrow, maybe do some more dress shopping and then to theatre when Graham finish his meeting. What's with me these days? All I want is to shop for pretty dresses. Am loving the baby-doll style. But not a lot around that fits me. It's hard being a tiny person in a country full of tall and "big" people. If only I know where Kylie Minogue shops! I bet she doesn't shop though. I bet she has lots of PA doing that for her. Am not surprise, after all she has lots of money rolling around.
Saw Annika yesterday and she brought great news. Yes, did I say that with a distinctive voice? Pregnant she is indeed! Oh, another baby, this one would be blonde and blue eyed, with Irish accent! Wow! Cannot wait to hold her/him!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home